Is dried or clogged ink cartridge stopping you print a ticket for a mega event? Unfortunately, you won’t be able to meet up your expectations of quality printing.
It’s become very maddening situation when you have to fix clogged ink cartridges of your Dell printer simply fix it using Dell Customer Care Technical Support Service . An issue occurs when the ink cartridges of a printer are not been used for a long span of time.
Cleaning a blocked ink cartridges of Dell printer is not complicated as it can be fixed via helpful tips:
Technique 1- Water method
- To begin with, you need to find a washroom close by that has a wash basin and can give you hot water.
- You need to place some paper towels in the counter of the wash basin.
- And make certain that printer is plugged in and your computer system has the installed printer drivers.
- Simply, open the Dell printer up for revealing the ink cartridges.
- Now, you need to take out the black ink cartridge.
- Next, take your cartridge to the sink and just put it down on the paper towels.
- Afterwards, you need to turn on the sink and wait till you get hot water.
- You need to pull the wash basin cap behind the sink.
- Fill the sink with hot water but it should not more than 3/4" from the underneath.
- Later on, you need to place the cartridge in the sink, but please make certain that it gets past the surface of the water in a proper manner.
- In case the ink comes out right away then the cartridge is not awfully clogged.
- Dry off the cartridge and after that put it back in the Dell printer
- Finally, give it a test run.
Also easy and best way to print using Dell tech helpline Service guidelines provide by tech help team members of Dell.
Technique 2- Vacuum method
- To begin with, you need to attach the hose to the Dell print cartridge nozzle and close the gap via white or blue tack.
- Afterwards, you need to turn on the vacuum by adjusting the suction with the regulator. And leave the cartridge in the vertical nozzle.
- You need to repeat the procedure until the nozzle is cleared.
- Next, just blot off the excess ink with the assistance of a toilet roll.
- At the end, refit cartridge.
Implement these techniques and clean blocked clogged ink cartridge of Dell printer